Dr. Rafael Lara-Alecio was recently awarded the Department of Educational Psychology Outstanding Research Award for 2012. The award was presented by Department Head Victor Willson during a faculty meeting.
- Texas A&M SEHD Awarded New Education Grant to Support Texas Teachers of English Learners January 25, 2023
- Texas A&M’s Project VICTORY Gives Hebbronville Elementary Students Hands-On Science Experience August 31, 2022
- Teacher, Parents See Student Gains in Texas A&M’s Project VICTORY August 31, 2022
- Texas A&M’s Project VICTORY Gets Cotulla Third Graders Involved in Earth Science August 31, 2022
- Texas A&M’s Project VICTORY Brings New Learning Opportunities to Agua Dulce Students July 27, 2022
- Project VICTORY Connects Rural Students with Real-Life Scientists July 25, 2022